Sd/Kfz 250/1 - Neu Halftrack
The Sd. Kfz (abbreviation for the German word Sonderkraftfahrzeug that means special motor vehicle) 250/1 was a reconnaissance and transport vehicle mainly used by scouts and HQ units.
The vehicle was a shortened version of the Sd Kfz 251 Hanomag and came in many variants fulfilling many different roles like cable carriers, ammunition carriers and radio carriers. It carried six men including the driver and the co-driver and was armed with a pintle-mounted MG34 machine gun.
Our model represents the “Neu” version of the vehicle that was in use from 1943 onwards in most theatres, however the model can also be used to represent the earlier version in operation since 1941, as it was not too different.
- 1 resin Sd. Kfz 250/1 + 1 gunner
- 1 metal gunner
- Metal pieces for detailing
- Bolt Action stat card
- Damage markers
- Decal sheet
Bolt Action stats
- Type: Transport and Tows
- Weapons: One forward facing pintle-mounted MMG covering the front arc
- Damage Value: 7+ (armoured carrier)
- Transport: up to 5 men
- Tow: Light howitzer, light or medium anti-tank guns
- Special Rules: Open-topped, Flak (pintle-mounted MMGs)
- NB: Can also be inexperienced and veteran, and may add a rear facing MMG, see Bolt Action rulebook for more details
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted